Monday, September 14, 2009

Doing the Right Thing

In any industrial loading dock in any city is a man named, Joe. Joe is second generation European decent living in the USA. He brings with him strong values, morality, and pride. One day Joe came to work on the loading dock sporting a black-eye. When his co-workers saw the black eye they began to heckle him. “Hey Joe, did your girlfriend give you that black-eye?” “Hey Joe, did your Mama smack you?” After enduring much ribbing about his black-eye he decided to tell his fellow co-workers how he got his black-eye.

Joe said, “Being a good Christian boy I went to church on Sunday. I listened to the priest, prayed, and sang. Sitting in front of me was this bigga fat lady. I noticed that every time this bigga fat lady stood up to sing her dress was stuck in the crack of her ass. Well like a good Christian boy I leaned over and pulled the dress outta the crack of her ass. POW! she smacked me in the face.” Joe’s co-workers were just besides themselves and heckled Joe for days. Joe just kept to his work and ignored them.

The following Monday Joe comes to the loading dock very quiet, keeping his head down. Joe’s co-workers were standing shooting the shit about what they did over the weekend. Joe usually is right with them in a spirited exchange of brags but this Monday Joe went right to his station. The co-workers began to hassle Joe and when Joe looked up he had another black-eye. Oh, this was too much for the co-workers to bare and could not pass up the opportunity to give Joe a hard time again. As usual Joe could only take so much of the unrelenting borage of teasing.

Joe said,” O.k O.K I’ma gonna tell you once and only once what happened. Being a good Christian boy I went to church on Sunday with my good friend, Ernie. We listened to the priest, prayed, and sang. Sitting in front of us was this ah same bigga fat lady. We noticed that every time this bigga fat lady stood up her dress was stuck in the crack of her ass. Wella I know that she doesn’t like it when you try to help her so I just let it alone. When I had my eyes closed singing my heart out my friend Ernie leaned over and pulled the fatta ladies dress out of the crack of her ass. I knowa that she doesn’t like that so I quickly stuffa it right back. POW!

No comments:

Post a Comment