Monday, January 18, 2010

The Wild Hair

Do you ever feel like chucking it all and making a left turn? How do you know when that time has arrived? Are the reasons to not make that turn valid?

There was a time when the wild hair lived and breathed and life was fun, free, and easy. It was fun to pick up and make a change or just do something different. I have moved 25 times in my life, this averages a move every two years. Living at the same address for nine years has dulled the wild hair and compliancy is beginning to rub it the wrong way.

In an effort to get back to where I was (a grade-A all American corporate cubical) I keep getting the same results. This is the definition of insanity. I am trying to be someone I no longer am. I am trying to duplicate the past and the past is gone. So, what would the wild hair do? When the wild hair lived and breathed making a left turn was easy to do.

So what is the wild hair saying?

Put the house up for sale. Stop playing the games to be played to maintain compliancy. Cash out, pay off debts and hit the road and take that left turn.

1 comment: